
Today I got to enjoy lunch with some of my friends from my old job, City National Bank. Glynda, Sara, Debbie, Mata and Sheena graced me with their presence today at Cracker Barrel. Lunch was full of catching up and laughs. They got me some great presents and I am really blessed to have such good friends. I got my birthday cards from my mom and Gma today. You know they are good cards when you tear up reading them!!! Thanks!!!
Blair and Ben went to their Memaw's today. Blair's fever went down and she isn't as fussy as last night. Ben had a blast watching Scooby Doo and playing with Memaw's puppies....
Blake gets to go on a field trip tomorrow for perfect attendance. He is going to Laugh Out Loud which is similair to Incredible Pizza. He is pretty stoked.
We found out today Bryan leaves for basic training on the 20th. He was supposed to leave on the 26th, but they moved him up. I think he is pretty excited.
Jordyn starts daycare at Ben and Blair's daycare next week. Ben and Jordyn's teacher is going to have a blast keeping up with the two of them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment