Today Ben and Blair's daycare went trick or treating at the Indian Hospital. All Ben could say this morning was "rrrrrr" like a dinosaur. They are going again to the Comanche Nation Complex tomorrow.
Blair wasn't able to go...still too young, so JD let her rep OSU stuff today.
As most people know, this is Red Ribbon Week. Everyday the kids get to dress up according to that day's agenda. Today was dress from the 60's, 70's or 80's. Since I have been sick , we did not have much time to go out and get anything so Blake wore his dad's football jersey and letter jacket. He thought he was super cool. Also, Blake has went to level 1.4 on his reading. 1.0-1.4 in just little over 1 week. I told him how proud I was of him. When he sets his mind to something, he can do it. Plus, the incentive is that AR readers get a field trip to Incredible Pizza. I am sure that is helping!As most of you know, I have been sick all week. I felt it coming on Sunday and by Monday afternoon, I was miserable. I went to the doctor yesterday and once again, I have strep. Every year I get it...even though my mom doesn't remember me getting it when I was younger...I have had it just about every year since 5th grade. I told my mom she was too busy with my sisters to worry about me!!! Anyway, I am feeling a little bit better today and plan on going back to work tomorrow. I would much rather be there than laying in bed!!! JD has been on kid duty, thank goodness, and I haven't had to lift a finger. What a saint!
We are looking forward to this weekend. Halloween and OSU vs Texas. Should be a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment