Saturday, October 24, 2009

Blake's 100


Blake had been really struggling with spelling, reading and writing. He is a total whiz when it comes to math and science. Well, after meeting with the teacher, we both made a game plan on how to improve Blake's grammar. And as you can see, he made his first 100 on a spelling test. JD and I told him how proud we are of him and to keep up the good work. His grandma, my momma, even sent him 10.00 which totally made his day and will hopefully help keep his motivation on his grammar.
This weekend we are going to hook up the WII....Blake is super excited.
JD and Blake are mowing today, his mom and our yard, and I have Jordyn, Jaylyn, Ben and Blair here...it is a mad house!!! They are running around having a blast, when they aren't tattling on each other!!!
Today OSU plays Baylor! Go Pokes!!! Hope I can watch the game in between watching the kiddos!!!

No comments: