Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The BIG 28!!!


Well, today was my 28th birthday, as well as my sisters 20th birthday. I was greeted this morning with cards from the kiddos and JD. They were so sweet. I also enjoyed all the phone calls and emails from my friends and family. My cell phone has been dead...literally...had to order a new one...so I have been without for a few days, but I was able to check my messages and enjoyed them. The people at my new job gave me a little celebration this afternoon and tomorrow I am going to lunch with the ladies from the bank. I am blessed with such wonderful people in my life. I had lunch with JD then came home to one of my favorite meals, already cooked...potato soup!!! Also a little surprise from Blake...a cake!


But there was a downside to the day. Blair came home from daycare with a 102.3 fever. I have a feeling it is due to her new teeth...however, we will keep an eye on it to make sure. She will stay at her Memaws tomorrow for much needed TLC.
Thanks again for all the birthday wishes!!!

No comments: