Of course we did a lot this weekend, and I forgot my camera. We went to the city and spent the weekend at my moms. Saturday we went to Ted's, www.tedscafe.com, and everyone knows how great that is! We went to celebrate my Gma's and my birthday. Don't worry Gma, I won't tell your age! My Gpa got to sit next to Blair and keep her in line, and also take care of Kathy! The food was great and I was glad I got to see the g'rents. On Sunday we headed back to Lawton for my mother in laws birthday lunch, who also shares the birthday with my Gma. Got to hang out with the Duggins for a little bit before heading home to get ready for the week. I promise....pictures will not be forgotten anymore!
My Cowboys pulled out another win....the Sooners, not so lucky. Cowboys, get ready for Tech!
No comments:
Post a Comment